Updated: Oct 14
1. Look for Opportunities to Diversify
2. Embrace Paid Social
3. Focus On Your Existing Content
4. Nurture Brand Advocates
5. Constantly Optimize User Experience
6. Connect Online and Offline Strategies
7. Prioritize Authenticity
8. Create a Memorable Message
9. Build Partnerships
10. Make Performance Analysis an Ongoing Strategy
Keep Up With the Trends
Having a strong marketing strategy requires more than adjusting your priorities year after year. You have to be constantly on the lookout for technologies and opportunities to stand out from the crowd. Follow the latest tech and marketing tips to keep up on the important trends and changes you should be taking advantage of.
Isabel Hasty writes and edits case studies to share client success stories and industry trends. She produces a variety of lead-generation content, including white papers, blogs, infographics, and thought leadership articles.